My Thoughts

my thoughts on art, and on life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I'm an artist, recently moved from B.C. Canada to Sonoma County, California. My art revolves mainly around photography/modeling, sculpting, writing, drawing, and making weird, witchy dolls

Thursday, May 10, 2007

All She Wrote

This blog was started when I began my new life as a single woman, three years ago. Now I've begun a new and wonderful life in California with my man who loves me. It's time for this blog to end, and a new one to begin.

I'd like to thank everyone who has been reading my words here. You followed me on my journey, and now, if you like, you can follow me in my new adventure.

My new blog is here ... http://mythoughtscontinued.blogspot.com/ Hope you stop by.

Cheerio ~ Marian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home